Property Tax Portal for Test Condominium Association
Competitive property tax report
Based on recent sales in your building, your unit owners are set to pay taxes at 4.88%. You are the 4th highest amongst your peers.
Pre Tax Appeal Tax Rate: Total Estimated Taxes Paid / Sales Price
Annual Appeal Recommendation Report
The current residential tax rate for Chicago is 2.24%. Condos are often over assessed relative single family homes. Our goal is to get you to the lower end of your peers and as close to 2.24% as possible. This might warrant a third level appeal to PTAB or Court after the tax bills go out.
- Level 1 (Assessor): Evidence filed on 9/1/21
- Requested Tax rate: 1.86%
- Decision: Pending (est. November 2021)
- Level 2 (Board of Review): Evidence due 30 days after level 1 decision (est. January 2022)
- Decision: Pending (est. May/June 2022)
Annual Exemption Report
Enter your unit # to see if you have an exemption on your unit. Check both your unit# and parking#.
Full report of all unit/parking# with exemption details.